Monday, May 18, 2015

Planting and Organizing!

I have been so busy organizing rug fabric, playing around with plants and spending time with my fairy garden, I haven't had time to make anything new. Here's what I have been up to:

I organized all my fabric into "Made to Order" rug kits! Pick a color scheme, size and shape, before you order your toothbrush rugs. Each kit has been bundled together with a note (for me) to remember all of the details. It took a lot of work to get it all done, but all the fabric will be so much easier to find now!

Here are some of my favorites:
Autumn Bouquet

Forget-Me-Knots

Silver Leaves

Soft Dreams

Sweet Sally
I'm not sure what I love more about making rugs, naming them or the adventure of never really knowing what the finished rug will look like until I am half-way into it. Fun Stuff!

And speaking of fun....Here's an arrangement I made from a few succulents, an old Christmas tree stand and an awesome pitcher type container with holes (I have no idea what it is for). I picked it up in a shop while on an artwalk.

Succulents 

If you want more information on the rug kits pictured here, or other rug kits I have available, You can find my facebook album here: Made to Order Rug Kits 

Our visit our facebook page Whitehouse Whimsies and Rugs for lots of creative fun at the Whitehouse!


No comments:

Post a Comment